KenyagistDeep state script: Raila-Ruto pact stressing the system!

Deep state script: Raila-Ruto pact stressing the system!

-

Deep state script: Raila-Ruto pact stressing the system!

By Ngunjiri Wambugu via FB
RAILA & RUTO WORKING TOGETHER?

1. Ruto is a viable presidential aspirant ONLY because a section – not more than 30% – of Mt Kenya voters support him. But he knows that this 30% supports him because they think Raila is the only other option and they can’t support Raila. They are even willing to go against Uhuru but ONLY on this issue. (The rest – 70% – could support Raila, if Uhuru said so). This is the ONLY reason there is a 30/70 divide in Mt Kenya.

2. If Ruto and Raila were to work together, we are back to 2007. Mt Kenya would UNITE AWAY from both. If Uhuru did not support the Raila/Ruto coalition he would then easily swing the region to support anyone else. The motivations that usually kick in to motivate a focused and united political direction in the region would then kick in and the entire 8M Mt Kenya votes would be in one basket. ( … and this is how a coalition that would otherwise never have made it could easily lead the next government!)

3. But both Ruto and Raila understand this. They are extremely ruthless, brilliant and experienced politicians. But they also know that Uhuru has proven to be all these things and more, than them. Are they willing to gamble against him knowing that if they gamble they might lose – while he stands to lose nothing whatever happens?

NB;
This is one of the options I am working on for my #UONMastersClassThesis. It’s purely a theoretical analysis so makasiriko is a NO.

#Kitaeleweka

Deep state script: Raila-Ruto pact stressing the system!

Source: KENYAGIST.COM

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Latest news

Normalcy resumes in Machakos after violent Tuesday demos

Machakos County experienced normalcy on Thursday days after the national anti-government demonstrations on Tuesday.All parts of Machakos County...

Heavy police deployment after ban on demos in Nairobi CBD

Anti-riot police braved a cold in Nairobi to patrol major streets Thursday hours after acting Inspector General of...

Thank you for protesting peacefully, Lusaka tells Gen Z

Bungoma Governor Ken Lusaka has commended the youth in the county for holding peaceful protests on Tuesday.The county...

Traders arm youths to protect businesses in Machakos

Several traders on Tuesday armed tens of youths to protect their businesses from invasion by anti-government protesters in...

Government on demos: Police will use force where necessary

The government has affirmed its commitment to respect the sanctity of human life as it moves to quell...

Hired 'goons' chased away by Kericho protesters

A group of youths allegedly hired to block the demos from happening in Kericho Town vanished after protesters...

Must read

Normalcy resumes in Machakos after violent Tuesday demos

Machakos County experienced normalcy on Thursday days after...

Heavy police deployment after ban on demos in Nairobi CBD

Anti-riot police braved a cold in Nairobi to...
- Advertisement -

You might also likeRELATED
Recommended to you